Thursday 17 February 2011

And everything has changed

I had a plan for this year, it wasn't a bad plan but a combination of work trips and some personal stuff would get me LH Senator and enough miles for a special treat in 2012 for a friends birthday. It was going to be tricky, but I had every confidence in my abilities to construct a suitable final mileage run and to manage a couple of trips so they worked out cheaper in Swiss C than Lufty Y.


Unfortunately, circumstances have a habit of changing and after a short illness, I unexpectedly lost my mother in January. Everything is now rather up in the air except for some work trips for a number of different reasons. There will be some trip reports and there may be a slightly more exotic mix of flights than I had expected, but with the exception of an already booked trip to Prague at the end of March, I'm not entirely sure when. If needs be, SEN can wait until 2012.


Oddly enough, there may be a bit more UK travel with overnights over the next few months, so expect maybe some train and hotel reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment